Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mindfarts Week 3

You can really start to see the age of these now. XD

As you can tell, or at least I hope you can, this one is from Valentines day. The balloons are representions of the actually ones that were being handed around and stuff.

Basically there's grumpy old Dark Aqua in the middle, having no idea what all the fuss is about, just another occasion to spend money for no reason. In fact, there's so much "love in the air" that it's raining down on him in painful shards.

I'm rather fond of the text in this one myself, being on a different layer to the cloud and balloons. And ergh, how I hate JPG's... I normally never make the mistake of saving as one, but alas, I saved it, and without saving a base file version of it as well. And so that's why the picture quality is so crappy in this picture.

Ah, yes, about the last post saying this post would be the day succeeding said previous post. Yeah, deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment