Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mindfart No. 4

Okay, it's high time for a new update to the site.

Here it is.

I probably shouldn't leave it as just an image and two sentences. So here's an explanation of the picture....

Well, basically, I was having a really bad day at the time, and everything was going wrong, hence the annoyed/irratated look on old Dark Aqua's face. But then, along comes optimistic friend! Well, not just one, basically everybody else in the entire WORLD was in a good mood that day, besides me. And that's that.

Oh, and then there's the alternate meaning, pointed out to me by one of my friends quite some time later. Which is that of guys always being wrong (hence the arrows surrounding the male Mindfart) and girls always being right (hence the female Mindfart holding up the "right" sign).
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of that interpretation either.

You may have noticed this is Mindfart No. 4 and not Mindfart Week 4. Well... They've hardly been updated every week so far, have they? So an irregularly updated approach is needed.

FortyK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment