Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mindfarts Week 1












One day, in Geography, I was bored (Surprise, surprise) and looked at the board. There was an arrangement of lines, half-rubbed off, which, when looked at in a certain way, resembled a face. Like the one depicted on the Mindfart shown above. So in my School Diary, I drew it. I drew one for every week so far in the year, and then when I got home, I drew them again on the computer. The one above is the first Mindfart I drew.

They're basically all meaningless to anybody but me, being almost abstract in composition. This one was supposed to represent me looking forward to Australia, but thinking of England. The sun was just random when I thought that the thought bubble resembled a cloud.

Anyway, these guys should be regularly updated. Okay, like that would work. Make that irregularly updated. Theoretically there should be one for every week, but the chance of me sitting down regularly to draw one each weak is slim. I'll draw them when I want to draw them.

Well, in all truth, there's actually quite a backlog of these guys that I drew before I created this blog. So there should be a time where they're updated every week, up until I run out. Then it's just gonna be updated whenever I draw them. :P

3 comments:

  1. That one's pretty cool :) I've seen it and a few others on Facebook anyways, but still.
    Remember to upload the penguin one, lol.
    Told you blogging is a good distraction x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lazy person, you need to post again :]

    ReplyDelete